At De Zalze, we intend not to be too formal in and around the clubhouse.
There are however certain minimum standards expected from visitors, members and guests in terms of dress code in the clubhouse. The club will uphold a quality smart casual dress sense at all times.
The following guidelines are set to assist members, guests and the management of the club to achieve this goal.
ACCEPTABLE DRESS CODE IN THE CLUBHOUSE.
- Smart un-faded denims/jeans are permitted.
- Tailored trousers.
- Tailored shorts (bermuda’s)
- Shirts with collar and sleeves.
- Mock necked shirts.
- Soft spiked golf shoes.
- Closed toe shoes or sandals.
- Ladies may wear accepted golf shirts or polo necks.
- Ladies may wear tailored skirts, dresses, slacks or golf shorts.
- Beach sandals or flip flops.
- Crocs footwear
- Beach wear.
- Golfing headgear.
- Jogging gear.
- Sleeveless shirts.
- Slogan t- shirts.
- Drawstring shorts or trousers.
- Torn or faded jeans.
Members and guests are reminded that their compliance is appreciated and expected at De Zalze Golf Club. Staff members have been given strict instruction to report dress code violations to management.
Management has been authorized and is expected to prevent admittance to dress code violators.
We sincerely appreciate your co-operation.