The driving range at De Zalze is not open to the public. It is a member and playing guest facility.
This facility is only available to members of De Zalze Golf Club & visiting players on the day of play.
- DRESS CODE: Smart casual in and around the clubhouse, but the driving range facilities will be more relaxed attire.
- VISITING PLAYERS: Are welcome to enjoy the use of the facilities as a “warm up” area before their game on the day.
- VISITING PLAYERS: May be requested to provide proof of payment to the range staff and should therefore have their receipts available for inspection.
- MEMBERS: Wishing to make use of the golf facilities are requested to please have their membership cards available at all times.
- HOMEOWNERS: Who are not members of the golf club, but wish to make use of the range, are requested to report to the golf shop & pay the practice fee of R50, before using the facility, and must retain their proof of payment for the range attendants.
- CHILDREN: Who are not members of the golf club must be under adult supervision at all times while on the range.
- PRACTICE TIMES MAY: Vary depending on weather or the season and guests may be requested to stop practice to enable staff to collect balls on the range in safety and with sufficient light.
- PRACTICE FACILITY HOURS:
SEASON OPENING TIME CLOSING TIME Summer 06h30 19h00 Autumn 07h00 18h00 Winter 07h30 17h00 Spring 07h00 18h00
- Pitching: No pitching on to the chipping green due to excessive damages caused. Players can pitch forward of the practice tee into a 50m pitching area which has been created for this purpose.
- Players are welcome to use the chipping and putting greens till sundown (soft spikes and track shoes only.)
- Right of admission reserved at all times.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.